Sunday, January 8, 2017

365 Days of Dylan Playlist on Spotify

I'm one week into my 365 Days of Dylan project. My goal is to celebrate the music and artistry of Bob Dylan by highlighting one of his songs a day from January 1, 2017 through December 31, 2017.

Along with this blog, I've also created a 365 Days of Dylan playlist on Spotify to keep track of this project and hopefully for your listening pleasure.






Depending on what's going on in my life, the Spotify playlist may be a song or two ahead or behind the blog. 

And while I have about 75% of my songs planned out for the years, I'm always open to your comments and suggestions. What song do you want to make sure I don't miss during these 365 Days of Dylan? 


Support 365 Days of Dylan. Visit the Radio Barz Bob Dylan store.

I make a small commission for purchases made through the above Amazon Associates links.


No comments:

Post a Comment