Monday, February 20, 2017

Ben Caplan at Canadian Blast, SXSW 2015

Ben Caplan's set at Canadian Blast was one of the highlights of my SXSW 2015.  Incredible energy and stage presence. Outstanding songs. Left me wanting more.

Finally, I'll get my wish. Just purchased my tickets to see Caplan and the Casual Smokers, Wednesday, March 29 at SPACE in Evanston. Until then, I'm still grooving on the fumes of his 2015 SXSW performance.

Ben Caplan performs at SXSW
Ben Caplan at SXSW 2015, Canadian Blast (Mike Barzacchini Photo)


Ben Caplan and the Casual Smokers
Ben Caplan at SXSW 2015, Canadian Blast (Mike Barzacchini Photo)

Ben Caplan live at SXSW 2015
Ben Caplan at SXSW 2015, Canadian Blast (Mike Barzacchini Photo)
Ben Caplan and the Casual Smokers
Ben Caplan and the Casual Smokers, SXSW 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment