Excited to see Christone "Kingfish" Ingram open up the fest.
From there our plan is:
- Holly Williams at noon;
- Madisen Ward and The Mama Bear at 1:15 p.m.;
- Hopefully, we'll catch some of Neko Case's set starting at 2 p.m.;
- Iron and Wine or Will Hoge around the three-o'clock hour;
- Really looking forward to Cage the Elephant at 3:30 p.m.;
- Sheryl Crow at 4:30 p.m.;
- The legend who is Dr. John at 5:45 p.m.;
- And the end of Wilco's set wrapping up around 7:45 p.m.
That leaves out Punch Brothers, Nikki Lane and a whole lot of other great acts. But so far, right now, that's the plan and you know what's said about plans. Stay tuned for what really happens. And if you're at @PilgrimageFest this weekend shout at me @RadioBarz on Twitter.
See you at the Fest.